We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content and provide personalized recommendations that are most relevant to you.
- Alert you to relevant new information, products, and services that we offer.
Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the site, such as a product image, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- REAX utilizes several Google Analytics products, including remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors may opt out of of these features through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google’s opt-out browser, or other available methods.
As is true of most websites, the site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business. We may share your information with these third parties and to our affiliated companies that offer similar products. This information may include email, name, address, preference data and purchase information when applicable. If you would prefer not to have your name and address shared, please send an email to [email protected] with “opt-out” in the subject line and we will not share your information.
You may choose to submit a product review or participate in our Q&A section on product pages. If you choose to do so, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review or comment without disclosing any personal information.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests using the contact information found at the top of this Privacy Page.
Upon request we may provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries).
With respect to security; we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.